Tuesday, June 27, 2006

瀋飛:Shenyang CLIC part 9

12/6 2253
Just watched Australia vs. Japan. Man I can’t believe it. Japan has better technique and experience. I thought Japan could win the game, though their only goal is not absolutely justice. I think the turning point is Australia’s first goal. Australia gains back confidence and organization after this goal.
Today we went to 瀋飛, which is a fighter plane museum. When we entered the museum without tickets the staff said the museum is closed today but they guided us again after we have bought the tickets. We shot some photos and I will of course post it later.
And tonight 阿磯 and I had a tasty dinner with our host Mrs. 王彬. We had many 韓式串燒 and some noodles called (米察) which looks just the same as Italian noodles but made of corn only.

PS 記得瀋飛內有些拆掉引擎的戰機作展覽用,其中一部綠色迷彩的舊戰機頗有二戰味 (但我不知道型號,也不知道它是否真是二戰服役戰機),是我最喜歡的。館內有戰機機艙可供乘坐拍照,我當然坐上去拍了照啦~

0 Comments: