Sunday, June 11, 2006

Old Palace: Shenyang CLIC part 3

6/6 2317
Today afternoon we went to the “Old Palace” in Shun Yang”. I don’t know there is an Old Palace here. I thought there is only one in Beijing. We took some pictures there. We had a guide but she was kind of hasting and rushed to the next checkpoint as soon as she finished the previous one, and she didn’t answer questions patiently which is most important for my dissatisfactory.
Then we head back to university and meet some local students. It was a nice experience. My roommate Zack and I talked to two girls, 齊聞 and 盧舉紅. We talked about universities and secondary school education in China and Hong Kong, food, Cantonese and Madrid. Just when I head back to my room I realized I forgot to take pictures with them…I hope there will be chance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

你幾時番ar?

影多d相番黎ar!!have a nice trip!!