Monday, June 12, 2006

北陵and Dream House: Shenyang CLIC part 5

8/6 2157
Today afternoon we went to 北陵, which is the tomb of 皇太極. The view there was beautiful, with lots of green plants and blue sky above. We took many photos there. I promise you guys I shall post some of them.
And we headed back to U and met out host family. The hosts are all professor of the U. 阿磯 and I went to home of Professor 王彬, who is a professor from the Law Department.
And we arrived at our “home”, which looks more alike a paradise. The house is about 1k sq feet on the 1st floor. Yes, 1st floor. It has a penthouse of about 600sq feet. Not to mention the decoration! It’s just my perfect dream house!!
I ‘m going to stay there until 15th June. :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

期待你d 相~~ 同dream house~~

Anonymous said...

期待你返黎的sharing ar!